Thursday, July 8, 2010

Day 4: i Pod Touch and Prologuo 2 Go

The first part of today's class was spent programming the i pod touch for our student in grade 6. It helped a lot to have the categories and responses mapped out prior to programming. It allowed my group to see if we missed anything or needed to re word things. It took almost a full two hours to fully add one category, school with comments. It makes you think about all of the different areas in the school environment that a student interacts with peers, adults and school staff. We needed to make sure we had covered all areas of conversation to omit or grossly limit frustrations felt by the student. Working with the i pod touch has been a great expereince and I'm glad that I will be prepared to program for students I might teach in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment